·Groupes

·Connexion
Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite
Pub
Walmart to Begin Selling Electronic Cigarettes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Odiotel : gagnez des codes audiotels Index du Forum -> Odiotel -> Livre d'or / Témoignages des Gagnants
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur 

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Jan - 08:33 (2011)    Sujet du message: Walmart to Begin Selling Electronic Cigarettes Répondre en citant

Walmart to Begin Selling Electronic Cigarettes
One of the hottest trends in health may be coming to your friendly big box retailer down the street. Electronic cigarettes, also known as e-cigarettes or ‘vapor sticks’ may be heading to Walmart. That’s right…Walmart. But it won’t be in the electronics section.
Electronic cigarettes arrived on the scene in the mid-2000s. It’s tube, shaped like a regular cigarette, features a mini-vaporizer, a rechargeable battery and sensor that can tell when a smoker takes a drag. It is supposed to mimic the taste and feel of a real cigarette.ZMC provide medicine with good quality.
“I love it,” says 32-year-old Rachel Spreey. A user of vapor sticks. “I was worried about how dumb it looks when I smoke it but so many people have asked me about it and they think it’s pretty cool. I feel better too. It’s nice not to smoke unhealthy tobacco.”
TPMS will make your driving safer.
Most e-cigarettes are manufactured in China and imported into the United States.Good
switching power supply will make your work easier. Walmart is the biggest importer of Chinese goods, making the stocking of electronic cigarettes a natural fit.
“Walmart is going to stock the [electronic cigarette] kits behind the counter and will only be sold to adults 18 and over,” says a source within Walmart. “One aisle will have the ability to sell cigarettes and that’s exactly where they will go.”
Seo service will improve the ranking of your website in the search engine.
No word on when Walmart will begin carrying vapor sticks.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Jan - 08:33 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Odiotel : gagnez des codes audiotels Index du Forum -> Odiotel -> Livre d'or / Témoignages des Gagnants Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation